Will fillers help take away the "bony, done" look from my nose? (photos)

I feel like my nose is getting too thin for my face after rhino. I look back at the pictures of 1-4 months post-op and I absolutely loved the thickness my nose had. It was straight, but it didn't look "done" and wasn't thin at all. The bones in my nose weren't so visible (the bridge bone). What are my options other than a revision surgery to fix this? Will fillers help?

Nonsurgical treatment of the thin nose

thank you for your question.  Thank you also for including the helpful photographs.  It seems that you liked the appearance of your nose when you still had some postoperative swelling.  As this has resolved you feel as if the nose is too small.  Soft tissue fillers can be used very successfully to recontour the nose and replace the volume that you have lost.  These injections should only be administered by someone who is extremely experienced in this procedure.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers to soften nose appearance

Thank you for the question and the photos.  The look that you liked when you were 1-4 months after surgery included the swelling that resulted from your procedure.  This "swelling" can be replicated with fillers or fat transfer.  In essence, the fillers or fat transfer would add a layer between the skin and the underlying bone/cartilage framework to "soften" the nasal appearance.
Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results. I suggest a physician who is an expert in facial contouring to do a formal assessment. Best, Dr. Emer