Getting a breast reduction and I want to add lipo of the abdomen.

If I wanted to add liposuction to that same procedure. How much would it be additional?

Breast reduction and adding procedures

Definitely do it!!

Liposuction is a wonderful way to improve the shape of any area so that you look wonderful!  Since you are already having surgery, you will get two procedures for one recovery - what a bargain!!

Thank you for your question.  It is certainly possible to add liposuction of an area in addition to your breast reduction.  Surgeons will vary with their fees.  Be sure to go over the total cost of your surgery with your surgeon.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgery.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Liposuction in addition to Breast Reduction.

Thank you for your question. It is very common for patients to combine multiple surgical procedures within the same surgery.The time and price of this procedure would be determined by the surgeon who is performing your reduction. He/She will be able to explain the benefits, risks, recovery and would be able to determine whether or not you are a candidate for this surgery.

Best of luck to you!

Liposuction and breast reduction

It certainly is possible to add liposuction to another procedure. You should ask your surgeon because the fees will vary from one surgeon to another

Lipo as an add on procedure?

Thank you for your question. It is very reasonable to add liposuction at the time of your breast reduction procedure. Discuss this with your surgeon. Depending on the number of areas and additional OR time the price will vary. Best wishes.

Thank you for your question.  The price varies from surgeon to surgeon and depends on your specific case.  Please discuss this with your operating surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL