I'm getting a Brazilian butt lift and want to know if my lab work seems fine or abnormal? (photo)

When I went to see my PCP two weeks ago for a check up he ran my blood work. I have attached the results. I have some normal, low & high results. My PCP never called which I assumed meant everything was fine. I am getting a BBL and chin lipo and would like to hear back on if my lab work appears to be good. I already asked my surgery center & im waiting to hear back.

#liposuction #plasticsurgery #BBL

Hi BrownBaby25, thank you for your excellent question! Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Your concerns are important to discuss directly with your board certified plastic surgeon.  He or she will appreciate the open communication and will want to help you. Each surgical procedure has it's own set of pre operative instructions. Your surgeon's preference and your health history play a role in what goes into your pre operative instructions. Eat a balanced diet, don't smoke, exercise, get plenty of rest.  Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  Very best, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS  Care Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective pre op requirements for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Blood Work

Unfortunately, the picture attached is too small for me to see.  Regardless, it is ultimately up to your own surgeon to decide if your lab results are adequate for surgery, so it doesn't really matter what I think anyway.  Best of luck!

-Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

I'm getting a Brazilian butt lift and want to know if my lab work seems fine or abnormal #BBL

When going for major plastic surgery under general anesthesia like a BBL, blood work lab results should be revised by either the PCP or the plastic surgeon performing the procedure before the surgery. The picture attached unfortunately is to small to read the results. Please consider contacting your plastic surgeon's office and ask your surgeon to review the results for you.

John Mesa, MD