How much on average is a breast augmentations in Columbus, OH including everything?

I wanna get silicone breast implants but i wanna know on average how much cost will be..including hospital fees, anesthesia ect.

Breast Augmentation in Columbus, OH

How exciting to think about breast augmentation! It is a great way to improve how you look and feel about yourself!  It takes about an hour and is an outpatient procedure which means you go home the same day.  There is some discomfort for the first week and you look great immediately!  Before you know it, you will love how you look in everything!  We can perform 3D imaging in the office at your consultation to get an idea of what you will look like after the procedure.  A breast augmentation, including the OR fees, Anesthesia, implants, and all my care is about $6,000 for silicone. Learn more about breast augmentation in our free e-book on the website or watch our surgeries live on snapchat @drgrawe. Best wishes!

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

How much on average is a breast augmentation?

There is a big variation in the cost of breast augmentation based on where you live in the country, the type and style of implant and the expertise and experience of your plastic surgeon.  An average price for your area may be around $6,000-$6,500 for all costs including facility fees, anesthesia and follow up care.  There are also different techniques that plastic surgeons use, and those using transaxillary approach, which leaves no scar on the breast itself may be a little more, but worth it to many patients.  You may consider talking to a couple of board certified plastic surgeons in your area and decide who you feel the most comfortable with. Cost is only one consideration, and many offices offer Care Credit or other financing plans to make surgery more affordable.  I hope this helps. 

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Compare costs very carefully

Often it is not the best approach to find the cheapest plastic surgeon. Does the surgeon specialize in this procedure? What are their credentials? How long have they been in practice? What percentage of their practice is cosmetic surgery? How many of these surgeries have they performed? Do they use the latest techniques? What do their results look like? Do they have photos to show of their work? Do they provide follow-up themselves, or will you only see the nurses (or even just an assistant)? Are they available by phone for an emergency or does one of their staff answer after-hour calls? What is the impression you get from their office and staff? Are they professional and informative? Do they know what they are talking about? You need to ask yourself all of these questions. When comparing quotes from different doctors, check to make sure that the costs you are quoted are for the same thing! Check to see what type of anesthesia and facility you are going to be treated in. If the total price is lower but you are not going to receive proper anesthesia from a board certified anesthesiologist, then are you getting a better deal (or inferior treatment)? If the facility is not a certified outpatient surgery center but is an in-office procedure room, is the difference in safety worth the cost reduction? If the doctor is not a board certified plastic surgeon, is that worth the discount in the fees? I would say the answer to all three of these questions is no! Assuming you are talking about a board certified plastic surgeon with plenty of experience in breast augmentation, you need to find someone who you trust. This is your body, make sure you are making decisions based on the quality of care, the experience and training of the doctor, and proven results! Cost alone should not be the deciding factor. The prices can vary from state to state, and from city to city. Our costs, including the board certified plastic surgeon's fees, board certified anesthesiologist's fees, operating room, saline implants, labs, scar gel, vitamins, and follow-up at 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and every year after that forever, are around $5495. If you need more follow-up appointments, those are free as well.

How much on average is a breast augmentation in Columbus, OH?

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on pursuing a breast augmentation.  Though there are a number of factors that go cost - amount of anesthesia time, amount of hospital time, and the exact procedure and implants needed to achieve your goals - a rough cost estimate would be 5500-6500.  Hope this helps.