TCA peel, can I do another one?

I did a 15% TCA Peel July 29th. I did what the instructions told me to do. I left it on for 4 mins I didn't experience much frosting, around my 4 min mark so I wash it off. Its now July 3, 2 days later and I the areas that did frost are getting darker (which is suppose to happen). However the other areas are not darkening as if its never been touch. Can I do another chemical peel? Or should I wait the 10 days after my face "peel and heal"? My face is tight and kind of shiny.

Chemical peels

Thank you for your question Jasmine.M. Chemical peels are used for facial rejuvenation. Such treatments should be performed by medical professionals in the office. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

TCA Peel -- PLEASE SEE BOARD CERTIFIED MD

TCA peels shouldn't be done at home and if you have to ask about treatment protocols you should be having a professional perform this type of procedure on you.  Best, Dr. Emer.