What steps can be taken to better preserve the results of a breast lift (natural B/C cup size, no implants)? (Photo)

I had a bilateral mastopexy no implants last week, my breasts had gone through 3 pregnancies, each breastfed, and were deflated to the point where I could fold them. I love my results and want them to last for a very long time. I am 28, don't smoke or drink, I eat right, work out, and have never been overweight. I had my first baby at 18 so I was never truly able to enjoy having beautiful breasts and now that I finally do, I just want it to last as long as possible before age and gravity happen.

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

What steps can be taken to better preserve the results of a breast lift (natural B/C cup size, no implants)?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. it will be better for you to use your post surgical bra for at least 6 months, be careful with your incision and after 21 days apply coconut and rose hip oil...

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Results of the Breast Lift

Over time, gravity will continue to have an effect and the breast skin will tend to stretch. The degree of #stretching and #sagging varies between women: generally, women with smaller breasts experience less recurring sagging. If sagging does occur, further excision of the skin on an outpatient basis can be used to correct the problem. Heavy and large breasts may lead to recurrent sagging and may require the removal of a small amount of breast tissue to achieve an optimal shape and size. One key to a satisfying result is realistic expectations.

All surgical procedures carry some degree of risk Any breast operation can result in changes in sensation. This happens less with lifts than reductions but is still possible Occasionally, minor complications occur and do not affect the surgical outcome. Major complications associated with this procedure are rare. The suitability of the breast lift procedure and specific risks may be determined during you consultation.

Since you are only a week into the healing process it would be a good idea to give everything a little more time to settle into place. It is also a good idea to keep relevant expectations for the long-term results of any plastic surgery procedure, especially with the risks that are possible as well as the aging process. If you find yourself concerned about the healing process and keeping everything it place it is a good idea to visit your plastic surgeon for a follow-up to make sure everything is healing well.

Breast lift

Your body will go through normal changes with time. They will age as your body changes as well. It is hard to predict how they will be long term.