Is it possible to have Liposuction, BBL and Liposculpture done in the same session? (Photos)

I'm 22, no kids, 5'0, 147 pounds. My stomach, inner/outer thighs, flanks, butt and upper back rolls have always been problematic areas for me. Since I'm short, my midsection is rather small and squished and everything lumps together. I want to do this to start off on a "clean slate"--so to speak. Also, what should I expect in terms of pricing?

A Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection

Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat transfer. You do the liposuction to get the fat to add to the hips and buttocks. that the fat transfer is a non-vascularized tissue graft like a skin graft. You'll take the fact from the stomach and back and injected into the buttocks. The fat will live if the recipient cites blood vessels grow into the fat. The fat doesn't get a blood supply will die. We suspect 60% to 70% of what you put in to live, so 30 to 40% will die.  Liposculpture is liposuction that is done in a more superficial level, but it is liposuction. 

Liposuction and BBL

Thank you for your question. You look like a great candidate for a BBL. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to the butt to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from donor sites depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

#

From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get an improved result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

The Brazilian Butt lift is a great procedure for reshaping the torso.  It is absolutely possible to address your problem areas in one procedure.  During the procedure I use liposuction to harvest fat from stubborn areas like your abdomen, flanks, bra rolls and thighs.  I then use liposculpture to create feminine curves.  The harvested fat is then injected into your buttocks to create fullness and shape.  The maximum amount of fat and fluid that can be removed in one session is 5000 cc. The only reason you wouldn't be able to have all your desired procedures done in one setting is if that maximum was reached before we treated an area.  Pricing will vary by surgeon.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Is it possible to have Liposuction, BBL and Liposculpture done in the same session?

Not just possible , it is necessary to do liposuction in order to harvest the fat for your BBL . The liposculpture is the result of removing fat from unwanted areas and transferring it to the areas you want to enhance (  your buttocks)

you seem to be an excellent candidate for the procedure.

Best wishes  

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

I think you would be a very good candidate for liposuction as well as a BBL which can be done at the same time. You would probably need 1 week off from work( non-strenuous). As for pricing, it varies depending on the location as well as practice. Please note that many practices offer financing. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience doing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL

A BBL is performed with liposuction. Liposuction is performed to harvest the fat used for BBL.  The fee will vary depending upon what needs to be done.