My impact is still firm but breast area surrounding the implants is soft

After months post op my breast are soft around the implants. I can pull the skin around it's very soft. Kind feel like my old Breast before surgery. But the implant isn't really soft. If I squeeze it still has so firmness to it. If doesn't feel natural I could move the implants around as well. Is it because I didn't do my excercises and is it to late ?

Breast issue

If your implants do not feel soft, it may be due to the implant type( gummy) or perhaps you are developing a capsular contracture. Best to be seen in person.

Thank you for your question. You may be developing capsular contracture. I recommend you to see your PS for evaluation.

Breast Firmness

Consult with your surgeon regarding breast massage.  If you are prone to capsular contracture, the massage will hopefully help.  Without an exam it is impossible to say if it is too late for the exercises.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD