I wasn't told to massage and I have Mentor 400cc textured high profile implant under muscle, have been softly massaging (Photo)

My left breast is more soft then my right breast but it is 10 days after and my muscle in my right breast has always been stronger/tighter. I'm worried BC I've been reading not to message but I have been softly doing so since like 2/3 days after BC it helped relieve soreness and mainly at my underarm area close to my breast. My chest looks good, got to reading said not to. I did ask my nurse at 5 days after when removing my stitches. she said I didn't need to. Hoping everything will be fine.

I wasn't told to massage and I have Mentor 400cc textured high profile implant under muscle, have been softly massaging

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. You will find that practices will vary when it comes to the use/recommendations of massage or breast implant displacement exercises after breast augmentation.  Best to confirm what your plastic surgeon's instructions are directly. Best wishes.

To massage or nto to massage?

Greetings Biggerboobs! Congratulations on your breast augmentation. Your early results look spectacular. When the breast implants are not very high after surgery, there's no need to massage. The breast band you have in place also adds pressure to keep the breast implants in the best anatomic position. Speak with your plastic surgeon about whether you need to massage or not later. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD