Blepharoplasty after eyebrow transplant?

I will be getting a touch up eyebrow transplant soon, and I'm also interested in upper eyelid blepharoplasty to correct asymmetrical eyelids (one of my eyelids droops). It works best with my schedule to get the blepharoplasty 2.5 months after the eyebrow touch up. Is this a long enough time to wait without compromising the eyebrow transplant? My main concern is whether the blepharoplasty 2.5 months after the eyebrow transplant could affect the blood supply and negatively impact hair growth.

Blepharoplasty after eyebrow transplant

It is acceptable to undergo a blepharoplasty procedure 2 to 3 months after an eyebrow transplant. Ptosis is repaired by tightening one or both eyelid muscles, while cosmetic blepharoplasty is performed for cosmetic appearance improvement.  For many cosmetic eyelid surgery before and after results, please see the link and the video below 

Eyebrow

wideout28, you need to ask your transplant doctor this question to get an accurate answer. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon