6 months post-op (hairs have been in for a while): Eyebrow transplant expectations and touch-up/second surgery. Advice? (photo)

Pre-op I had sparse eyebrows especially on the lat 1/2. The doc used fewer grafts than I expected. I would like a second surgery to increase density. Also many of the hairs stick up especially on the right side. I am trying to decide whether to go back to the first doc, or find a new doc for the 2nd surgery. Are these results acceptable for the first surgery? Do you feel the surgeon should have been more aggressive at increasing density? What is your overall impression of the results? Thanks!

It is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck. It may take up to 12 months to see final results.

It is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.  It may take up to 12 months to see final results.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon