Is there anything I can do about this scar on my forehead? My skull is also indented, is there anything for that? (Photo)

I got it during a car crash at a young age.

Doctor Answers 2

Plato's Scar Serum and Hidef Scar Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Plato's Scar Serum; followed by our Hidef Scar Revision protocol which includes subcision, fillers, and surgical scar revision. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Scars can be treated with a combination of treatments including lasers, microneedling/PRP, tattooing, and good skin care. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.