Is this Capsular Contracture or are my breasts dropping and fluffing at different rates of speed? (Photos)

6 weeks post op - 325cc round silicone gel implants - crease incision. Left is malleable, mobile and bouncy. Right is more firm, doesn't want to spread out so it feels dense. I massage often. Is it CC, or is it too early to make a judgement? Would I benefit from Singulair? Day 1 post op Dr stretched my right arm to a painful degree and pressed upon that pec muscle while I verbally expressed pain. That breast bruised badly, that incision bled, now this problem. All on that side. Connection?

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.