Is this normal? When I was young I was a bit chunky. I've lost a lot of weight but then regained some. Can that be it? (Photo)

I am 24 and I have noticed such a big change in my buttocks! It looks deformed as if I had really huge cellulites and the middle of my butt seems to be bigger than the rest. Besides that I also have these tiny dots that look like ingrown hair so when I was 22 which was when it started to be noticible I decided to shave my butt to see if the razor can maybe take it off but instead it made it worst and looks like razor bumps

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.

It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.

Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.

It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser. 

If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.

Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years. 

Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. 

It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or

Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cellulaze to improve cellulite

Thanks for your question. Losing weight does cause changes in the skin however, cellulite is a problem that most women deal with. For cellulite, you may want to consider Cellulaze. Cellulaze attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite. A minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by a qualified physician, Cellulaze is an anti-cellulite treatment clinically proven to increase your skin's natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite Dimple Treatment

Cellulite is a structural issue with fibrous bands tethering the skin. It can persist with weight gain or loss. Cellfina is the only treatment that has been proven to work. We have tremendous success treating cellulite just like yours. The fibrous bands are treated with only one minimally invasive treatment. Results so far show no return at 3 years, suggesting the treatment is permanent.

Cellulite

Based on the pictures you submitted, you appear to be a good candidate for Cellfina. It is the most effective treatment on the market today for cellulite with patient satisfaction rates over 90% two years after treatment. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in Cellfina  to be examined and come up with a treatment plan.