Will Invisalign help bring down my top canine teeth? I have two canines that are above the rest of my teeth, like fangs (Photo)

You should do Conventional Orthodontics

This is a very difficult movement to do with Invisalign, and I would recommend conventional wire and bracket orthodontic treatment for our case.  You may find a good orthodontist by going to the American Academy of Orthodontics (AAO) website and they will help you find an orthodontist in your area.

Plano Dentist

Invisalign for canines

Hi, Invisalign can be used to bring down the canines in place as traditional braces though it can take a bit longer. I have seen wonderful results even in difficult cases like this. I would suggest you to see somebody with a good experience of invisalign as most beginners might not want to do it. 

Natwarlal Tibrewal, BDS
Leeds Dentist