What's wrong with my implants? (photos)

As you can see I've had several revisions and the result are always the same. My surgeon said I've never had a capsular contracture and has replaced them several times. He also says he has done internal tightening. I understand they will never be completely symmetrical but I'd like to know if they can be fixed. I plan to use a different surgeon down the road.

Revision

Thank you for posting your photos including your before photos.  In one of your before photos, I see how your left breast is shaped differently and sits differently than your right breast.  Now you are seeing this persist after implants.   It sounds like you've reached the limited in terms of what your own tissue can do to improve your symmetry.  Although a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations, I would likely suggestion a revision breast augmentation with the internal bra technique with the SERI surgical scaffold to control your internal breast pockets.  In addition, you may need a mastopexy to improve the shape of your breasts.   So you do have options for a revisional procedure.  Please visit with a board certified PS well versed in revisional breast implant surgery.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
houston, tx

Send a photo

Sorry to here you have had so many ops. I would get a second opinion. You would also get better advice on this site if you posted your photos.

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Need a picture for a valuation of a breast augmentation result.

It sounds as though you have a lot of operations. If your dissatisfied it may be time to get a second opinion.

Something wrong with implants

Without photos, it is hard to have an opinion.
You might want to get a second opinion from a new Board Certified Plastic Surgeon before you have more surgery. 

What's wrong?

Unfortunately you did not supply a photo or description. It's impossible to comment without more information. try again.

Breast implant problems

I am unable to answer your question without more of a history and photos. If you could add pictures it would be beneficial. 

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast issue

Without seeing photos I really can't say what is wrong or what can be offered to you. Best to try to post the photos again.  Sorry.

Revisions

Unfortunately if you submitted photos they did not come through and the history given is not enough to make any intelligent recommendations from

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Multiple recurrences of capsular contracture requires a different approach

If you have a history of capsular contracture (hard, high breast typically) then you may need a capsulectomy followed by a pocket change (below the muscle if an option) or using acellular dermal matrix like Strattice to try and reduce the chance of recurrence.

Christopher J. Ewart, MD
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Revision

Its difficult to comment on your issue without photographs.  Multiple revisions may be due to recurrent capsular contracture but there is no way to tell without further information.