Upper Lateral Nose Cartilage Detachment.

I have had 2 rhinoplasties, and 1 deviated septum. My infant son (12 years ago) head butted my nose which caused a partial bridge collapse - which was repaired. The past year, the tip of my nose has turned bulbous and swollen. Last evening, I noticed it seems as if the tip of the nose isn't connected to the bridge and is easily moved from side to side. Internet research suggests Upper lateral nose cartilage detachment. HELP! Will a doctor be willing to fix and what is the procedure?

Rhinoplasty revision

Every rhinoplasty patient is different. In general revision rhinoplasty should be performed by a rhinoplasty surgeon with significant revision experience. After evaluating your photos, it appears that you lack structural septal support which is necessary to replace in addition to supporting the lower lateral cartilages. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon