What should I do about my teeth? (Photos)

I want to have straight even teeth, as you can see one tooth is longer than the other, they are uneven, what should i do, when i open my mouth i want to have a perfect smile?

Quest for the perfect smile.

The first step is to discuss your concerns with your general dentist. There may be several different treatment options to consider. Your dentist will most likely refer you to an orthodontist for a consultation.

Your teeth appear to be uneven due to the malalignment and the presence of notches or uneven wear of your anterior teeth. There also appears to be some leveling issues of the arches which would be best treated via orthodontic intervention.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance with your quest for a perfect smile.
Dr. C

Doylestown Orthodontist