Hi all! Thinking of having the BBL. I'm 5ft 6in to 7 inches, 145lbs. Am I a good candidate? (Photo)

I recently had a baby via c secton 7 months ago... should I wait at least one year before considering the BBL?

Hi all! Thinking of having the BBL. I'm 5ft 6in to 7 inches, 145lbs. Am I a good candidate

Thank you for your question and photos. Yes, you are a great candidate for the BBL. For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhance the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to transfer. You need to have realistic expectaitons re. final results. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Brazilian Butt Lift

Based solely on the pictures you included, you appear to be a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift.

BTW, there is a good chance that the wish picture you sent is photo shopped.

To be sure what might be right for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Am I good candidate for a BBL?

You are an excellent candidate for a BBL, and should achieve a great result in the hands of a plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting. You start out with a favorable buttock "frame" which is an A frame. I, personally, use the VASER for collecting the fat and also aggressively sculpting the whole back, waist, upper hips, the fat pad just above the bikini line in the lower mid back and the abdomen. I often sculpt the arms at the same time, otherwise they look disharmonious with the sculpted body. I most likely would not liposuction your thighs, especially the outer thighs, but would fat graft above it to give a rounder, better shaped buttocks. It is not enough to just collect fat, but the areas from where the fat is taken need to be shaped and contoured to show the underlying anatomy (your wish picture shows the nicely sculpted waist and abdomen which enhances the BBL results). Good luck.

BBL

I can't say for sure without examining you but it looks like you would get significant improvement from lipo of the flanks, lateral thighs and possibly abdomen and fat grafting of the buttocks. Your wish picture may be a little out of reach but I think you would be happy with the improvement. Seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate?

You look like a good candidate for a BBL. but I would recommend you to wait 5 more months  to have it done. Consult with a board-certified  plastic surgeon with experience doing BBLs.

Best wishes!

Yily De Los Santos, MD

BBL great candidate!

Hi, thanks for posting your pictures and for your inquiry, you are a perfect candidate for an outstanding result. You don't need to wait any more for having the procedure you want. Please discuss all your concerns and expectations thoroughly with your PS of choice and have a nice PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Hi all! Thinking of having the BBL. I'm 5ft 6in to 7 inches, 145lbs. Am I a good candidate?

The Brazilian buttlift can produce dramatic changes. You are an excellent candidate. I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results. Look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.

Based on your photos, it looks like you could be a great candidate for a BBL and could achieve nice results. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in person for an evaluation.