How can I reduce the scarring after mohs surgery on my lower eyelid? (Photo)

The skin graft after mohs on my lower eyelid healed well except for a bubble like scar tissue . It is very close to the eye. I don't really want more surgery , don't want the risk of the healing pulling down the lower eyelid permanently. I would love to somehow reduce the scar tissue .

Non-surgical options for scar management

I think you would do best to discuss your options with your reconstructive surgeon.  Based on your photo, you may do very well with a series of steroid injections to soften and flatten the raised scar tissue.  Silicone gel/ sheets, and scar massage may also prove helpful.  Good luck with your recovery!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon