Should I get a pea-sized facial mole removed?

I'm 16 and the mole makes me feel very self concious. I do however, have some scars on my body so I'm worried getting it removed will leave a scar.

Mole removal on the face

There is a risk of scarring with every surgical procedure. In my office, we specialize in facial mole removal and we will give you options to optimize your chance of healing without significant scarring.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Cosmetic Mole Removal

This can be removed by a cosmetic dermatologist, anything can leave a scar but going to someone who treats a lot of scars will prevent you from long term issues.  If you are under 18, you will need parental consent.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Mole removal?

There are a number ways to remove a mole from the face.  The technique used depends on the location.
In general, very good results are possible with the right techniques.

Dev Wali, MD
Claremont Plastic Surgeon