Asking for some natural remedies for suspected diabetic symptoms.

I have recently been diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. High doses of Metforman were prescribed with I only took for a week. I have since changed my routine to a natural approach along with dietary changes and increased exercise, and my blood sugar levels have improved extremely well However, I am still experiencing blurred vision (which is getting better) and severe hair loss. Any suggestions to naturally remedy either of those concerns. Thank you, in advance for your response.

Hair loss from diabetes out of control

Clearly you must get your diabetes under control through your doctor. Hair loss appears in women who have stress and you certainly have that

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon