Could I have an infection? Really itchy and red? (Photo)

I took off the stickers I had on my breast. Tomorrow will be my 8 week mark of getting silicone implants.. However I feel really itchy. could I have an infection? also is it normal that this nipple isn't healed as my other one? you can't really see a scar and on my right nipple you can.

Could I have an infection after my breast lift?

From the picture, it is really hard to say what is going on.  But at this early stage, you should really contact your PS and discuss with him/her your concerns and see what they think.I hope that helps!

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon