I have Aetna. They cover capsulectomy for grade 3 and 4 capsular contracture. Any BS PS in Colorado that accepts this? (Photo)

I originally got my breast augmented in 2013 in Miami, Fl. Never a problem until June 2015 I felt a ripple on top of my left breast. I thought it was odd bc it wasn't on the side. Started massaging and taking VitE. It was a very slow process until it got worse and worse with the tightening. Sad to say I'm not a huge fan of surgery. So I tried low laser light therapy. Less pain but didn't fix the problem plus expensive. Now worse contracture and very tender/painful. Told was borderline stage 3/4

Check with Aetna

Aetna should have a list of participating plastic surgeons. From this list you can evaluate them for their board certification.

Capsular contracture

An open capsulectomy is warranted to soften your breasts and circumferential capsulotomy. Seek plastic surgeon that specializes in revision

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS