Is there such a thing as perfect weight to get a BBL? I'm 181 and not sure how much I need to loose.

Thank you for your question. If you are complaining about the look, position, volume and laxity of your buttocks, if you gained and lost a lot of weight causing an abnormal fat distribution of your buttocks area, if you had a pregnancy and you are not happy about the existing look of your buttocks then you might be a good candidate for the “Buttocks Reshaping Surgery”. You do not have to continue to live with a buttock which has an undesired shape and volume. It is good for you to know that there is a natural, easy and effective solution for this condition.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Perfect weight for BBL

Thanks for your question. There is no perfect weight for BBL. If you are a little above your goal weight, more fat can be harvested and injected but be aware that the injected fat will lose volume if you lose weight later.The surgery is easier and I think more successful if you are a little above your goal weight at the time of surgery.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon