Is it better to do BBL before or after Butt Implants in order to make sure implants do no show through skin?

I am very slim 5'3 prefer to be 95 pounds and am 98 pounds now wanting to do 4 d vaser and bbl, then later butt implants.

Butt implants can be placed within the muscle to camouflage their appearance.  You may add fat at the same time or later.  

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. It will be better for you to have a personal consultation with your board certified plastic surgeon, and also... I dont think you will be needing more volume after the procedure.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Hello mermaid12 - Thanks for your question. At your height and weight, I can't imagine you have enough fat for a decent BBL, but I have not seen you in person. If you do have extra fat to use, a BBL is possible. Retention of fat might be less successful in someone with your frame. When you later go in to place a buttocks implant, I would recommend that you stay on the smaller side to avoid implant edge show. As the busiest buttocks implant surgeon in Denver, I can tell you this from experience. We specialize in buttocks enhancement and have performed hybrid BBL/butt implants surgery in the past.  I would be happy to speak with you further about this at my offices in Cherry Creek. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I will tell you with years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD