Can I have a BL, TT, and BBL at the same time?

I would like to get a BL, TT, and a BBL at the same time - one and done. Is this a safe and possible idea? They're also ranked in the order I'd like to have them completed if I must do three different surgeries. Back story: I have one kid, am former military, and I'm no stranger to pain.

Combined procedures

Yes you could but will depend on variety of factors such as your health and the efficiency of your PS.  Please seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and go over your options.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Combining Multiple Procedures Such as in a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Multiple Procedures

Hi, thanks for your pictures and for posting your inquiry, I would say that those procedures that you mentioned are combined all the time, it depends mostly in your health status and surgeon's experience. Please have an in person consultation with a PS so you can discuss thoroughly all your concerns and expectations. Good Luck in your PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Combination Surgeries Okay if the Patient is Healthy

You should discuss with your plastic surgeon first how comfortable and experienced he is doing combined procedures
I do a lot of combined procedures as long as the patient is an ideal candidate, no medical problems, clearance from her/his personal physician and anesthesiologist. I keep them overnight in the hospital when indicated and always do preventive meds for many possible complications including deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism

Renato Saltz, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I perform this combination every week for healthy patients.  I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results. Look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.

Mommy makeover can include a number of disparate operations.

It is possible to do in one sitting the procedures you are considering.  However, there are health issues and logistical issues that will be considered by your surgeon before proceeding.

Assuming you are in good health, you are working with well experienced board certified plastic surgeon and anesthesiologist, the surgery is being performed in a fully accredited surgery center/hospital, and the procedure can be kept to a “reasonable” time ( for example 6 hours)  then these procedures can be performed at the same time. Sometimes it is in the best interest of the patient to have the breast surgery performed in stages.. speak with your surgeon to receive more precise information specific to your case.
“Safety” is a relative term;  there is no doubt that the risks/complications of surgery increase as the length  and complexity of surgery increases.  These risks should be weighed against the pros/advantages of having the multiple procedures performed at the same time.
I hope this helps

Combining tummy tuck, breast lift and BBL

Thank you for your question about your breast lift, tummy tuck and BBL.

Yes, these operations can be combined but -
  • They are not for everyone but depend on your surgeon's assessment of your risk
  • The combination decreases the likelihood that the fat grafts will survive
  • Your recovery will be difficult - consider having Exparel injections for tummy tuck pain during surgery if you have this done.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Yes.  It is possible and depends on many factors discussed at consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Michael A. Giuffrida, MD
Venice Plastic Surgeon