Currently a 34C and wanting to get my volume back. Will I need a lift to achieve this? (Photo)

Hoping to get this procedure within a year. I am 5'3 @ 125lbs and have had one baby and breastfed her. Just wanting that volume back. High profile best option? Wanting perky 34DD

Currently a 34C and wanting to get my volume back. Will I need a lift to achieve this?

Thank you for the question and pictures. I think that you are starting at a good place and overall should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.    Consideration could be given to a circumareolar/Benelli breast lift if you wish the nipple/areola complexes to sit higher on your breast mounds. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.   
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "perky DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Breast Volume and Goals

Greetings.  In general, you should have a good outcome with breast augmentation.  It would be good to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. He or she would be able to examine you and tell you whether or not an implant alone or an implant with a lift is appropriate. Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO

Ready fir it

Hi, thank you for your question, you are a great candidate for the augmentation procedure... To get what you show in the photos, and depending on your measurements, a hight prifile or very hight prifile could be your best options under the muscle.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Breast surgery

Hello Jessica and thanks for your question. I believe you are agreat candidate for breast augmentation and mastopexi though an in office evaluation is needed since your left breast looks a little lower than the right one. Implants profile and volumen are chosen during this evaluation. 

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question based on your picture it's hard to say if you would need a lift or not. Especially on the left breast. Usually a rule of thumb, if the nipple is above your crease line you can get away with just doing a breast enlargement. If it falls below the crease line you will need some degree of a lift. But it can be truly accessed during consultation.  As far as what profile to use, I usually base that on your chest dimensions and how large you want to go. Again this we can discuss at consultation. I hope this was helpful to you. 

Ernest Layton, MD