It has been 10 weeks since my tt & mr

I was healing good and after 10 weeks I have developed a small ball it is hard painful and hot but I have not had any fevers to indicate an infection??

Ball After Tummy Tuck

Thanks for your question! The "small ball" that you are describing is probably either an area of fat necrosis (where some fat didn't get quite all the blood supply that it needed and will now turn into scar tissue) or maybe a small fluid collection called a seroma. Neither are of much concern, but I would follow up with your plastic surgeon just to be sure that everything is ok. If you have any problems, we are right up the road in LBK, and do around 150 tummy tucks per year. Best of luck!

Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

You need to see your surgeon

Hard balls are never normal part of healing. You should make an appointmet with your surgeon and get yourself checked.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Concerns over your healing

should always be reviewed with your surgeon.  Without inflammation, fevers, or increasing pains, its probably nothing but you should still see your surgeon.

Curtis Wong, MD

Tender area after tummy tuck

I am sorry that you are having issues about your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

The induration may be the result of fat necrosis. fat necrosis is the death of fat due to lack of appropriate blood supply. In the majority of cases is a temporary issue. massage should be the first step. Watch for changes indicating infection.
Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.

Wishing you the best in your journey