How to tighten vagina? (Photo)

What can i use to tighten my vaginal

Vaginal Tightening

The best option to tighten the vagina is a vaginoplasty/perineoplasty. This can remove scar tissue from childbirth and bring the muscles together to make the opening smaller. This is a small surgical procedure and requires 4 weeks recovery.

Vaginal Tightening

Thanks for your question.  Photos don't really show the extent of vaginal laxity so an in person evaluation would be needed to determine what procedure would be needed.  It may be that that a tightening procedure could be done with FemiLift or similar non-surgical procedures.  If extensive involving bladder droppage or significant bulging then surgical intervention may be needed.  You have options so talk to someone that is well versed in all of them.

Dr. ODell

How do I tighten my vagina?

There are office procedures such as Thermiva that can help you.  There are surgical procedures such as vaginoplasty and perineoplasty that can help you.   From a do it yourself perspective the classic way is with Kegel exercises named after Alfred Kegel, a gynecologist that developed this concept in the 1940's.   But essentially it boils down to this; tighten the muscles of your pelvic floor.  These are the same muscles you use not to pass gas at a socially awkward time or urinate on yourself when you have to go.  I tell my patients to tighten the muscle as many times as you can as quick as you can- and build up the number over time so you can do three times the amount you started with.  Also squeeze as long as you can - and also build up over time.   During sex if you squeeze the muscle you and your partner will have more sensation.   This is a good exercise even if you have cosmetic and reconstructive procedures performed.  .

Vaginal tightening

Thank  you for your question.  In order for you to determine what would be the best procedure for vaginal tightening it is important for you to seek a consultation and an evaluation by an OB/GYN, Plastic surgeon.or Urogynechologist. Depending upon your signs and symptoms you may be a candidate for a surgical  or non-surgical procedure.For instance  , ThermiVa  is one of the nonsurgical options available to patients which addresses vaginal tightening and moisture as well as symptoms of stress incontinence . There is minimal or no discomfort and no down time with this procedure 

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Tightening of the vagina

Hi and thank you for your question.  Tightening of the vagina or birth canal can be accomplished surgically or non-surgically with a laser such as Femilift.  You should be seen by a physician with specific training and experience in each of these manners of vaginal tightening to see what is best for your particular needs and desires.

Tighten the vagina

Tightening the" inside" of the vagina can be accomplished by performing Kegel exercises, non surgical treatment like laser or radiofreuqency or vaginal rejuvenation.  Please consult a cosmetic vaginal surgeon who understands vaginal tightening.  

Vaginal tightening

Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgery to tighten the vagina. Often, there is some degree of prolapse when vaginal looseness is present. Prolapse is also more common following vaginal deliveries. When this is the case, vaginal tightening or rejuvenation should be performed in conjunction with a formal prolapse repair.

How to tighten vagina?

Dear robinbrowne,I have to agree with Dr. Pelosi completely. Unfortunately the terminology used by the lay person can at times be confusing and actually misleading. This also holds true regarding terms for correction especially when some are non-surgical while others surgical. This is why an in person consultation with a skilled gynecologist (cosmetic), urogynecologist or plastic surgeon to understand the problems you are having and desired outcome. This coupled with a targeted exam will allow you the best information as to how to proceed to accomplish such goals. Wishing you well.

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

What do you mean when you say you want a tighter vagina?

It's unclear what you want done. The vagina is the birth canal - the inside - and you can't see it in a photo nor can you tell if it's loose or tight from photo unless it's extremely damaged. The outside is the vulva and some women call this the vagina too. Do you want something done on the inside or the outside? Repost and specify.