How to reduce pimples, pimple scars and all blemishes?

I like physical theraphies than chemical theraphies .So i want to know how to reduce pimles easily and remove all scars all over my face including nose.I want to know that theraphy 'dermabrasion' can reduce these problems and i want to know how can i keep a healthy nice face skin without oil and this problems,my skin is too much oily than skin in my body.please help me..reduce pimples, scars and blemishes,and i want to get rid of the oily skin and want to have a wet skin...

Fractional lasers and Ematrix RF for acne scars

I would suggest a combination of Ematrix RF, fractional lasers, and subcision to help improve the contour scars on the face. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Thank you for your question. Dermabrasion is a treatment to eliminate acne scarring, not the acne itself. I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon. There are plenty of aesthetic techniques, topical creams and prescription medication that target acne. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your query.Dermabrasion is a good option for you as it does takes care of blemishes and acne scar but it is contraindicated on active acne. You should  first treat your acne and then go for dermabrasion.
All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon