I had Restylane injections 3 days ago to treat my acne scars & I'm happy with the results, but after the scars were noticeable?

I've read testimonies about people having great results for the first 3 or 4 days after having hyaluronic acid fillers. I wonder which factors can have an impact in the duration of the results. After the injections (no subcision was done) I was told to massage the area in which some bumps appeared and to drink much water. Inmediatley after the procedure, the scars were more noticeable, but the next morning everything looked great! Regardless, I'm afraid it may not last as promised (6-8 months)

The right acne scar combination--fillers with lasers, microneedling/prp

If you find it doesn't last as long, Radiesse or belafill is an alternative. For acne scars, I recommend a combination of fillers with lasers and microneedling/prp for best results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Radiesse may last longer

the only choice now is to wait. 

See how long the injectable lasts. Take before and after pictures. 

If it is shorter than you would like then radiesse may be the next choice. 

Elizabeth Fox, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon