When to Start Sports After Laceration?

Hello! I had a facial laceration on the forehead that required stitches... it was fairly small and not too deep... 3 days after getting the stitches removed (10 days after the incident) i went back to training. I do contact sports, so i put vaseline in it and wore face protection. It was good and i felt no pain and didnt hit the area, but today i noticed it has gotten much more of a red color compared to yesterday, and it actually has a little wider look. Is this normal?

Widening and redness of a scar - Los Angeles

Widening and redness are not completely normal, but will need an examination to determine the cause. I would keep the wound clean and avoid unecessary trauma or stretching of the incision line. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}