I had a No drain Tummy Tuck. Any suggestions?

I had a tt two weeks ago and on the second day I took my pain pills and threw up. I was in great pain and ended up in hospital. They changed my pain meds and I stopped taking them 2 days later. My surgeon said I was fine. But I see a bit of bulging. 3 days post op I heard popping sounds. What is it. I like my surgeon but I'm nervous.

Swelling and popping sounds after a tummy tuck

Thank you for the question. Without an in-person examination, it is rather difficult to guarantee a reliable assessment of your concern and provide an individualized medical advice.  A popping sound and swelling after can be concerning.  Swelling or bulges after a tummy tuck may result from 1.  Breaking of plication sutures 2.  Fluid collection, blood or serum fluid 3.  Lack of tightening of abdominal muscle or lack of removal of excessive skin 4.  Swelling after surgery  An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is always the best way to assess your needs and obtain reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

Too early to say

Congratulations on your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

It is very early to determine the final outcome for your procedure. there are many possibilities for your symptoms but physical exam is needed. 
Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Thank you for your question.  It would be normal to have some swelling after any tummy tuck surgery.  I would recommend seeing your surgeon as they would be the best to comment on your specific questions.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon