Make the tip of my nose point up without surgery? (Photos)

It has always bothered me that the tip of my nose is somewhat pointing downwards. Is there anyway I can get the tip of my nose to point up WITHOUT surgery? Ex. facial exercises Please help!

Non-Surgical Nose Job

Dr. Ebrahim raises the tip of a young client’s nose with fillers.  It is a non-invasive treatment that requires no downtime and produces results immediately.  See video

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose, but the tip shape cannot be improved without a surgical intervention. Please see an expert for an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Non-surgical Nose Job

If placed correctly, a dermal filler could be used to increase the projection and angulation of your nose without surgery.   The procedure takes about thirty minutes in the office, has minimal swelling, and would last about one year.  Make sure you find a seasoned nasal injector, as this is not a straight forward injection technique.

Jesse E. Smith, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon