I'm trying to get some quotes on vaginoplasty, labiaplasty and hysterectomy.

I need prices recovery downtime and any suggestions of doctors in the Bryan College Station Texas area
See average cost for Vaginoplasty

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Where to get a combo surgery of hysterectomy along with labiaplasty & vaginoplasty

Combining cosmetic gynecology surgery with hysterectomy can be done, but it's not easy to find someone in your area to do it and/or do it well. The first hurdle is to find a surgeon experienced in both procedures. There are many gynecologists who perform hysterectomies, but lack training and experience in vaginal surgery and cosmetic vaginal surgery. There are also many experts in vaginal surgery who lack training and experience in cosmetic gynecology. Should you find an expert who handles both on a regular basis, he/she would have to weigh the pros and cons of adding an additional two hours to your hysterectomy for elective cosmetic surgery. When I combine these surgeries in my practice, it's usually a vaginoplasty/vaginal hysterectomy combo because it's an efficient, seamless workflow between the two procedures and a vaginoplasty generally takes less time to perform than a labiaplasty even with pelvic floor reconstruction. If I were you, I would strongly consider leaving the cosmetic work to another day.

Quotes on vaginoplasty, labiaplasty

Cost for #labiaplasty
Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery #cosmeticsurgery
#Costs will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.
Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

Cost of Procedure

Thanks for your question.  This type of combination procedure would likely include a team of surgeons with hysterectomy being performed by an OB/GYN or general surgeon and vaginoplasty/labiaplasty being performed by a plastic surgeon.   Your first step will be to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to start the conversation.  You can find them on the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website. 

Cheers and best wishes,
Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Price of surgery

Hysterectomy is performed in an operating room and would be submitted to your insurance so the cost of this would depend on your insurance policy and deductible. Vaginoplasty or vaginal rejuvenation may be included in that surgery depending on exactly what you want to have done and the findings on your exam. Labiaplasty is considered a cosmetic surgery and is typically done separately as an in-office procedure. You can see specific costs for labiaplasty at the link provided. 

Thank you for your question.  Combining a gynecological procedure with a genital rejuvenation procedure is possible, but it may be difficult to find a single surgeon who can perform all of the procedures well.  This may be a situation where it best to find the best hysterectomy surgeon and vaginal rejuvenation surgeon in your area and have them work together in a single procedure.  Talk to your ob/gyn about your anticipated plans, they will likely be able to help you determine the best course of treatment. 

Combined procedures

Combined procedures can be good options for many situations but you have to consider surgical center costs when scheduling these. Hospitals are required for hysterectomies but they are more expensive than a surgicenter per hour of operating time. Vaginal rejuvenation and labiaplasty procedures are usually considered cosmetic procedures and therefore not covered under medical insurance. Thus, it may be less expensive for the patient to perform these at different places and dates. We normally do the latter two procedures in our office surgicenter with just a local anesthetic and mild sedation. Cost is much less and results are great. 

I recently spoke at the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery on my technique of labiaplasty which I believe has the best design to give a woman a more aesthetically beautiful labia. Enhancing not only the appearance of the pelvic area is important, but also its function and sexual sensation. Costs for the many procedures varies depending on what you need and where you want the procedure performed. Best is to schedule a consultation at our office, since we are close by where you live, and discuss your concerns and options. Good luck.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Intimate Makeover at the time of your hysterectomy

Combining Reconstructive and Cosmetic Vaginal surgery is an excellent option for patients since there would only be one anesthetic exposure and recovery. I would recommend you seek out a reconstructive and cosmetic vaginal surgeon who has experience in combining these surgical options. Many women I see for vaginoplasty consultation have pelvic prolapse and/or incontinence which are medical conditions covered by insurance. The repair of these conditions, as well as your hysterectomy, would be billed to your insurance. At the same surgery your Laser Reduction Labiaplasty, which is not covered by insurance, would also be performed.  
If you don't have insurance then all of these procedures may be performed at a Cosmetic Surgical Center at much less cost than at a major hospital. These are outpatient surgeries where you are discharged within 1-2 hours of surgery.
At the time of your consultation you would be provided quotes since these depend on the extent of work which is required.
Best of luck.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist