i had stitches above my right eyebrow about 2 years ago, but it left a bump. (photo)

Whats the best way to get rid of it and maybe even make the scar seem less visible.

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Lasers, peels, and medical tattooing can help improve discoloration to this area. I suggest you see an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.

I had stitches above my right eyebrow about 2 years ago, but it left a bump.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry to hear of your scarring issues.  At two years I would recommend seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your treatment options as surgical revision will likely be needed.  That said i am attaching a link below that you may find useful as you evaluate possible treatment options.