I am losing my hair a lot and I need thick hair. Suggest me which serum I should use to get thick hairs

I am loosing my hair alott I need my hair thick and strong suggest me which serum I should use

The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dermatology and product info

Hello. First of all, I recommend you togo and see a dermatologist to determine the cause of your hair loss.A successful treatment that I always recommend is the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). This procedure consists on getting some of your blood and putting it in a machine that will separate the different ingredients that are in the blood. From those ingredients we take the growth factors and inject them in your scalp. These growth factors will start working in your follicles enhancing your hair and reducing (and even stopping) the rate of your hair loss. A few products that can help you, such as our thickening serum and thickening shampoo.Best of lucks!!!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

HAIR LOSS - WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Before searching for any treatment, serum, lotion or shampoo, there's one and only one thing that must be done - you must get a diagnosis. That is the launching point to determining treatment. 

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options, there are many non surgical alternatives for improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Losing hair

You first need a diagnosis as to why you are losing hair. With a diagnosis, your doctor will give you recommendations that are appropriate for your hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

I need thick hair

you may start to use minoxidil %5 serum 2 times a day...but you can see the effects of it as a thickening of hair in several months later .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Losing Hair - Solutions

There are many solutions for hair loss - from hair thickening shampoos and vitamins to prescription medications and procedures like hair transplants. One of the newest techniques involves using your own growth factors to make your hair thicker and fuller. This procedure is call Platelet-Rich Plasma. We draw your blood in the office, spin it down in a centrifuge and collect your PRP, then numb up your scalp and inject it. This increases the blood supply to your scalp and helps the hair get thicker with less shedding, and more hairs growing from each follicle. We often show these procedures on snapchat @drgrawe. Best wishes!