I got my lips filled five days ago. I have a follow up in two weeks . Would it be too soon to get them filled again?

Lip Augmentation and Follow-up Results NYC

I always encourage my patients to wait two weeks to assess the full results from the treatment since it can sometimes take up to two weeks for swelling to resolve.  Best, Dr. Green

At two weeks, the swelling will be gone and you can decide

Hello

two weeks should allow swelling to dissipate.  if you want them larger, you can consider getting more fillers at that point if your provider and you feel it is approprite.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Repeat Lip Filler

In general, it's a good idea to let any residual swelling from your previous injection to completely go away before having a repeat procedure.  This allows the doctor to be able to see exactly what the filler is doing get you the best result.

If your lips have completely recovered from the injection (no swelling or bruising), it is safe to have them injected again after 5 days.  Often, the time period between injections is at the discretion of the injector.

Kyle T. Yamamoto, MD
Reno Facial Plastic Surgeon