Is there anything I can do to reduce this scar in any way? (photo)

About a year a go my nose was cut open down the middle on the front, I'm not sure what from because I just passed out from it. I'm not sure if they put the steri strips on it right because it seems to be healed in the wrong position like its a bit more raised than it should be and I don't think that's the scar, it also shows up now on different lights. It's really depressed a lot and affected my life a lot. I would be so grateful to anyone who can give some advice

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Lasers and scar revision can help. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Is there anything I can do to reduce this scar in any way?

Based on the pictures only, a scar revision or possibly a CO2 laser treatment may give a nice improvement. An in person consultation would be the best way to determine this. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS