Forehead augmentation/ hairline lowering?

So I'm unhappy with my forhead but can't tell exactly what procedure should be done. I cant tell if it's my forehead contour itself or my high hairline. (Naturally high, not MPB) In certain lighting/ angles it looks relatively normal and from the side it has a normal slope, but then in other lighting it looks very prominent with boney ridges. It also looks like theres indents next to my frontal bone. So what shold be done? Transplants? Bone shaving? Fillers/implants to even out the contour?

Forehead reduction surgery or hair transplant surgery both can lower hair lines. If you are considering such surgery,

Forehead reduction surgery or hair transplant surgery both can lower hair lines. If you are considering such surgery, it is best to see a doctor in person for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Forehead

Photographs need to be submitted in order for this question to be answered. More information needs to be submitted. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead

Men almost always have male pattern balding with recession if the forehead is getting larger. The way to determine this is to have your hair checked with an instrument called HAIRCHECK. Hair transplants are the only way to reduce the forehead in men

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon