Is the left breast healing correctly or should speak with my doctor soon?

I am 8 days post op breast reduction. From 34ff to 34dd.

Breast reduction

From the photos - all looks ok.  You should have a very nice result and these operations are life changing as you probably already know!  If there is an area of the incision that is not healing I would follow up with your surgeon.

Breast reduction at 8 days

Yes, your breasts look like they are healing and they willed several months to soften and settle. Best of luck

Normal healing

This appears to be okay for eight days after surgery.  Keep your normal follow up appointments and make sure you follow instructions.

Healing Okay ?

Thank you of your pictures.  It appears that you are healing normally for 8 days after surgery.  Continue to see your plastic surgeon during your recovery process. Best wishes.

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
2 months after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks.
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD