I need a medicine to grow the breasts to one or two cup sizes up?

what medicine I have to take not willing to surgery age-38(M)iam taking only estoil and progestrogen tab and capsules to balance my mind.shallget better resultsoon how much it may cost please inform,tamilnadu.

Breast Enlargement

Hormone supplementation should be discussed in person with your primary care physician as your overall health picture must be considered when planning treatment. There is no reliable, safe and permanent way to enlarge the breasts without breast augmentation surgery. I recommend that you discuss this further with your doctor and book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon when you are ready to discuss surgical options.

All the best

There are no oral medications or topical creams to increase your breast size

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there are no medications, supplements, or topical creams or treatments which can be taken orally or applied topically to increase your breast size. The only safe and reliable method to increase your cup size would be a Breast Augmentation procedure with saline or silicone gel implants, or Fat Grafting to the breast area. 

Breast medicine

Hello, to my knowledge there is no medicine that will trigger permanent changes in breast size like surgery can accomplish.  If you are taking hormonal therapies be sure to discuss this with your physician because hormonal medications can have side effects.

Sorry, but there are no drugs, creams, herbs... that will increase breast size safely/significantly/predictably.  Best wishes.