Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?

I want to know general opinions if I am a good candidate for a bbl, I know you would have to see in person but just to get an idea. I emailed these photos to a surgeon I am considering and I got a reply saying I wouldn't be an ideal candidate and I'm confused as to why. I am quite slim, but do have some fat. I'm 18 years old, 171cm and 62kg. I want a skinny smooth waist and a bigger butt. Do you think results I want can be achieved from bbl or am I better off working out& loosing weight instead?

BBL candidate?

From the photos you do a[[ear to be a good candidate although an in person consultation is the only way to truly give you an answer. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon near you. Best wishes.

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

You are a very good candidate for liposuction and BBL, but you will have to find an expert at thinner patients.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon