i was play fighting with friends, then got hit on my nose, it bled a lot and is very painful to touch. Surgery?

i also get bad headaches since it happened 2 days ago - been toughing up blood - i was KO for about (30 mins)

Trauma to Nose

Dear twitch2014, I would suggest that you seek medical attention to provide a proper diagnosis. Being knocked out for thirty minutes is a substantial amount of time and if you are having headaches this should be evaluated sooner rather then later. As far as your nose is concerned you may have likely fractured it and this can be reset. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, MD.