Can you buy CoolSculpting over counter? Will this work?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
It is an FDA device for sale to doctors 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Coolsculpting is an FDA medical device in the office and is not available over the counter

Coolsculpting is an enormous large machine that requires a physician to oversee the procedure.  There is nothing similar or available over the counter.

Coolsculpting not available over-the counter

Coolsculpting is a medical device that has FDA approval and is only used in a medical setting such as physician's office.  I would recommend visiting a physician that is certified in using Coolsculpting.

Over the counter CoolSculpting

The CoolSculpting unit is a large machine that is made by Zeltig.  The units that you see on line are much smaller and not close in effectiveness, (if at all).  In fact they may be harmful.  if you are interested in CoolSculpting, please go to a certified practice.  They will evaluate you, and see if you are an appropriate candidate. 

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Coolscuplting

Hello, and thank you this question. No there is only one FDA approved device that has been shown to be effective. I would recommend she seek out a qualified board certified plastic surgeon and/or dermatologist in your area for some opinions regarding this treatment. Best of luck.

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting cannot be bought over the counter

The way CoolSculpting works is it is classified by the FDA as a prescriptive device. The use of the device must be delegated by an attending physician to a member of his or her clinical team. The device itself is pretty big maybe 2 feet wide by 3 feet deep and 4 feet tall, attached to the device is a hose which brings coolant up to the cooling pads located inside of the applicator to be used for treatment.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Coolsculpting is a large free standing device.

The device is the only patented cooling fat reduction system on the market.  Any knockoff from China is illegal, counterfeit, and can be hurtful.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

OTC Coolsculpting

The Coolsculpting machine is a large machine only sold to and performed by trained professionals.  You can see on my video. 

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

No you cannot buy CoolSculpting over the counter. CoolSculpting is a procedure that is preformed by a trained professional. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Can you buy CoolSculpting over the counter?

You cannot buy CoolSculpting over the counter.  CoolSculpting is a procedure that is performed by a physician in the office to reduce fat in selected areas of the body.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon