What surgery or surgeries would make me the most aesthetic? (photos)

I don t know what to do. I always thought I've needed a nose job. My wife says I should get a brow bone reduction. I feel like I have a weak chin also. Now I'd like to hear from a professional what would make my face more symetrical and aesthetic.

What surgery or surgeries would make me the most aesthetic?

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest that your plastic surgeon be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Facial surgery

Please find a board certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of facial procedures to consult with.  During the consultation she or he will examine your face, listen to your concerns and discuss the options with you.  I like to use the Vectra imaging system to give my patients an idea of what I think I can do for them with regards to various facial surgeries.  Good luck!

Sincerely,

Dr. Michelle Spring

Chin

Building up your chin and posterior mandible would balance your very strong upper face. Implants can strengthen the jawline and create a more balanced facial silhouette by augmenting the mandibular body, angle, and ramus.

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts as well as Rhinoplasty Surgeries for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.   From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the chin is weak as are the mandibular angles and the nose is quite large and wide.    The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face. *Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.   *Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony                          and balance to the lower face.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
 *Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line. * Rhinoplasty can be performed to decrease the size and width of the nose making it more refined however, this by itself will not make the face more angular and handsome. The prominences above the eyebrows cab be rasped down but this requires an incision be placed approximately 3 inches inside the frontal hairline in order ton gain access to that area. Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty and brow bone reduction for a more attractive face.

Rhinoplasty and brow bone reduction for a more attractive face. We developed the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead approach without a noticeable scar to remove the excess browbone with or without forehead lifting and hairline lowering. This combined with a rhinoplasty will give a much more attractive face. Look at the surgeons final hairline and you should not see a scar. 

SURGERY TO BALANCE FACIAL AESTHETICS

Dear saximus978, The photographs shown above do not have a proper profile picture to determine candidacy for chin augmentation. If you do have a weak chin then rhinoplasty and chin augmentation combined would help balance the profile. This would be determined with better photographs or an in office consultation. Further discussion during consultation would discuss options regarding your brow ridge and some flatness in the malar region. In the video above you can see an example of browlift and chin augmentation surgery and the link below examples of rhinoplasty before and afters. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD