I look smaller than I thought I would be

I'm only 6 days after B A I started off as a 34 a cup almost b , had my right side filled to 525cc and the left to 510 cc to even then out, now I feel like they are too small I'm 5ft 4 in and 150 medium frame I told my doctor I wanted a d cup but feel like their smaller than that , not sure after they drop they will spear larger

Wait for the drop and fluff

At only 6 days after surgery, the implants are squashed against your chest by the tight pectoral muscles.  This makes them look higher, smaller, and flatter.  If you try on a D cup bra at this time you won't fill it out because so much of the implant volume is being flattened against your rib cage above the bra cups.  Don't worry, they probably just need more time for the muscles to stretch and the implants to "drop and fluff." 

Unhappy Breast Augmentation

Hello,It is difficult to give good advice even when pics are provided, but none here, so here are the basics:1. You are less than a week out from surgery.  You need at least 3 months for drop and fluff, which will change the way your breasts look substantially.2. Stop thinking in cup size.  It didn't help you before surgery, and it won't help you for your possible revision surgery. What matters is how you look in the mirror. 3. 500+ cc implants are big for almost everybody.  You were less than a B cup.  The most important thing to minimize complications is to choose an implant that does not exceed your anatomic capacity. Chances are you are at that point. Relax, heal, re-assess in 4 months.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question. Breast implant selection is an important process and requires good communication between you and your surgeon. Typically, breast measurements are initially obtained to provide an initial guide to implants appropriate for your chest. It's then advised that you try different sizers in a normal bra with a tight t-shirt to get an idea of what your breasts would look like. It's important to focus on the look that you want instead of a specific cup size or implant size. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon