I had a BBL 3 weeks ago, I'd like to know how many hours a day I should be wearing my garment?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to wear your garment  for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24 hours a day, and the other 3 left, 12 hours a day!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Garment

Thank you for your question. Every surgeon has different post operative care instructions. In my practice, patients wear a compression garment 24/7 and for a minimum 6 weeks. Always check with your surgeon for his/her preference for post operative care.

Garment