Cupid Bow Enhancement or Lip Lift Surgery? (photos)
Doctor Answers 1
Lip lift ?
Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
- A lip lift should be helpful -
- It will shorten the distance between the nose and the lip.
- It can be done to raise the longer side more, to reduce the asymmetry.
- It will sometimes give more cupid's bow definition.
- For the corners of your mouth, do not hae a corner lip. The scars are poor.
- Have Botox either into the Depressor Anguli Oris muscle or at the lower outer edges of the lower lip!
- If this does not work, try a little filler.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.