Cupid Bow Enhancement or Lip Lift Surgery? (photos)

I am unhappy with my lips appearance for several reasons: 1) cupid bow is not defined 2) lips are asymmetrical and uneven 3)corners of my mouth are prominently curved downward. I have attached a photograph for reference. Please help if possible, what procedure would be the best for me to achieve the desired look I want? Thank you in advance!

Lip lift ?

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.

• A lip lift should be helpful -
  • It will shorten the distance between the nose and the lip.
  • It can be done to raise the longer side more, to reduce the asymmetry.
  • It will sometimes give more cupid's bow definition. 
  • For the corners of your mouth, do not hae a corner lip. The scars are poor.
  • Have Botox either into the Depressor Anguli Oris muscle or at the lower outer edges of the lower lip!
  • If this does not work, try a little filler.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS